Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pumpkin Ice Cream - 04 16 11

For my birthday, my sister and Ryan gave me the Kitchen Aid ice cream maker attachment! I was super excited!  So, I made some pumpkin ice cream with my ice cream attachment.  (Thanks, Mom and Dad for the ice cream mix from Williams-Sonoma).

It was super mega delicious!  Check out the pictures below.







Additionally, Kristen and Ryan gave 500 ice creams, sorbets, & gelatos by Alex Barker.  I made the classic vanilla ice cream with good results.  I can't want to try pistachio, orange sherbet, and various others. 

Thanks, Kristen and Ryan!

Enjoy!
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the ice cream attachment. Next time we are down in the W-Burg we need to test out a strawberry or chocolate ice cream recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy it - and I'm glad I was there to try the first batch!

    Who is that excellent photographer who took all those pictures? Oh wait, I think it was ME!

    ReplyDelete