Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cookie Challenge

Hi Everyone!

My apologies for the delay in posting.  I've been busy with work, reading, and marking new recipes to try.  A few weeks ago I participated in a Baker's Challenge at work.  Bakers were asked to submit cookies / treats in a variety of categories:
* Chocolate Chip
* Peanut Butter
* Oatmeal
* Shortbread
* Best family recipe
* Cupcake
* Best decorated cake

I'm pleased to announce I won both the Peanut Butter and the Shortbread categories with recipes featured on this blog!  White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel and Margarita Shortbread are award winning recipes. 

Hope you have time to bake these for yourself as well.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning! Were there any other cookies you liked?

    I want to try those white chocolate pretzel cookies. If you have any leftovers, send them my way!

    ReplyDelete