Monday, January 31, 2011

What did you get?

 So all I wanted for Christmas 2010 was a tangerine KitchenAid mixer - and thank goodness, I was on Santa's good list because I GOT IT!  Check out some pictures below of my new best friend.

Why, you ask, would I want one?  Well - why not!?!  Looking back at some Southern Livings from the 1980s, I found some ads for the KitchenAid Food Preparer (as it was called back then) and guess what- It is a food preparer!  Right now I have the basic attachments that come in the package.  But Mom  or anyone (if you're reading this) feel free to purchase the food grinder, slicer & shredder, strainer, ice cream maker, pasta rollers , or side swipe blade

Looking good from the side
At rest
For kneading

For mixing
For whisking

Stay tuned for some recipes!

1 comment: